Feel free to ask anything you need

Contact Us

We're here to help people lead more enjoyable, happier
and healthier lives. Our mission is to help a billion adults
stop smoking cigarettes.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What's a 4nx nicotine pouch?

    4NX is an innovative white oral nicotine pouch, offering adult smokers and nicotine consumers an exciting, convenient and alternative way to consume nicotine on the go.

    4NX can be used discreetly, with consumers simply placing the pouch under their lip allowing the nicotine to be absorbed through the gum.

    4NX is available in a range of flavours and nicotine strengths. 4NX offers adult smokers and nicotine consumers an alternative way to consume nicotine without the smoke associated with tobacco.

  • How do I use 4nx pouches?

    4NX can be used discreetly, anytime, anywhere, by simply placing the pouch under your lip, the nicotine will automatically be absorbed through the gum.

  • Is this SNUS?

    No – this is a very different product (SNUS contains tobacco but 4NX does not contain tobacco).

    Snus belongs to a category of traditional oral tobacco products with current high relevance among tobacco consumers across specific geographies (e.g. Sweden, Norway, USA).

    4NX represents the next generation of oral nicotine products. Unlike snus, it contains no tobacco.

  • What does it contain?

    4NX is made from high-quality ingredients, including pharmaceutical grade nicotine, water, plant-based materials, flavouring, and sweeteners.

    4NX comes in Icy Mint or Berry Burst flavours and various nicotine strengths for adult smokers and nicotine users who are looking for an alternative nicotine product without the tobacco taste and smell.

    4NX contains no tobacco.

  • Is it made in the UK?

    Yes! We manufactured and produce everything in the United Kingdom!

  • Can you chew the pouches?

    No! Our pouches should not be chewed, swallowed or sucked.

  • What happens if I swallow a pouch?

    4NX is intended to be used orally and should not be swallowed or digested. If swallowed or digested you should call a poison centre, a medical professional or a doctor if you feel unwell.